For technical and professional students to be industry-worthy, their skill for communication and language has assumed paramount importance. Increasingly, there is a trend of students from vernacular medium to have depleted language skills in English and hence they are increasingly lagging behind in communication. On the other hand, employers all across the country are stressing hard on the skills of communication and language. Therefore, English Mania committed to impart value based quality training transforming raw talents to adroit performers who can prove their knowledge and in turn are highly acknowledge by the industry. The main course objectives are as follows: Course objectives
Goal: To enable students and making them ready to face the present world professionally
- Develop analytical skill set through case study course objectives
- Involve students in practical activity oriented class rather than traditional study method
- Understand what are the core competencies to succeed in your professional and personal life
- Reduce English phobia by “learning by doing” technique course objectives
- Understanding inter-personal skills & the steps required to be taken to improve these
- Understanding the importance of a positive mindset & the steps to be taken to develop this.
- How to build a proactive winning attitude.
- Prepare for personal interviews and group discussions
- Present themselves with “corporate readiness” and with “business presence”
- Spoken English Course Objectives