Confused words nouns often confused with sentences with examplesSeptember 25, 2018
real spoken English expression with meaning in Daily LifeOctober 2, 2018
Here we will learn “Everyday real English phrases from Beginner to Advance”. The phrases selected for this blog are typical expressions used by native speakers. The goal of this blog is to teach you English phrases (not just individual English words) that you can use in many different situations.
10 Ways to Say someone is Talented
- She was born to… [dance].
- He’s a natural.
- She could do it in her sleep.
- He knows it inside out.
- She knows [New York] like the back of her hand.
- She’s a walking encyclopedia of… [philosophy].
- He’s in a class of his own.
- He’s the best in the business.
- She’s very gifted.
- He’s a [chemistry] whiz.
- That was amazing!
- I can’t imagine all the work that Ritesh must have put into that!
- ! How did they learn to do that?
- I would love to learn how to do that, but I’m not willing to invest the time you did.
- What a beautiful pay-off for all that hard work!
- Congratulations! You surely deserved that!
- I’m so impressed! What a lot of skill!
- Wow! You are awesome!
- How long have you been doing x? It really shows!
- Stunning! Great job!
- He’s short on cash.
- He’s broke. (= he has no money)
- His bank account is overdrawn.
- He’s just scraping by. (= he is just barely surviving on little money)
- He makes minimum wage. (= he earns the minimum salary)
- He’s pinching pennies. 7. He’s scrimping and saving.
- She’s very wealthy. 9. She’s quite well-off.
- She’s loaded.
- She’s filthy rich.
- She inherited a fortune.
- She’s making a killing.
- She’s raking in the cash.
- She’s rolling in dough
- She has a ton of money
- He is a almighty dollar.
- Baby, you’re A Rich Man.
- He is a butter and egg man.
- He is crying all the way to the bank
- She is a filthy rich.
- She has made a bundle of money.
Here we understand Everyday real English phrases from Beginner to Advance. Tushar Dash