Everyday real English phrases from Beginner to AdvanceSeptember 30, 2018
Real spoken English expression with meaning in Daily Life – 2October 4, 2018
Here we will understand and learn various technique to develop our English Fluency, let’s learn “real spoken English expression with meaning in Daily Life”.
10 Ways to Say Thank You
We will learn ways to wish some one or somebody Thank You.
- Thanks a lot.( Formal way of saying someone)
- Thank you so much.
- Thanks a million! (When you feel grateful for help)
- Thanks for your help.
- Thanks for helping me.
- I really appreciate it.
- I’m really grateful. ( Feel grateful for the help)
- That’s so kind of you.
- I can’t thank you enough. (for extremely important things)
- I owe you one. (this means you want/need to do a favor for the other person in the future)
10 Ways to Respond to “Thank You
We will learn ways to respond some one or somebody to Thank You.
- You’re welcome. (general way of saying)
- No problem.
- No worries.
- Don’t mention it. ( Friendly manner)
- My pleasure. (Formal way)
- Anytime. (Informal way of saying)
- It was the least I could do.
- Glad to help.
- Sure! (Informal)
- Thank you. (Use this when you ALSO have something to thank the other person for)
Best Spoken English Class/ Classes in Bhubaneswar, Odisha
5 Phrases for Apologizing
We will learn ways to apologize some one or somebody.
- I’m sorry that… [ex. I was so rude yesterday]
- It’s my fault. ( I am taking responsibility for the problem)
- Oops, sorry. (for very small problems)
- I should have… [ex. called you and told you I’d be late]
- (formal) I apologize for… [ex. the delay]
5 Ways to Respond to an Apology
We will learn ways to respond to apologize to some one or somebody.
- That’s OK. (Informal )
- It happens. (Formal)
- No problem.
- Don’t worry about it.
- I forgive you. (for serious problems)
In the blog we discussed “real spoken English expression with meaning in Daily Life “.