English mania is a leading Spoken English Institute in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. English Mania Institute has trained more than 30,000 students improving their communication skills and confidence levels.
It attracts students from over 120 colleges in Odisha. These students have got into their dream jobs in Campus drives both in core and IT sectors, cracked government and banking jobs, got admitted into the top Management colleges in India and also into the premium universities abroad.
It gives me a great pleasure to introduce you to English Mania Institute in Bhubaneswar, Communication Skill Development Trainings. I sincerely hope that all the candidates will find the exploration of our syllabus a stimulating, challenging and educative activity in itself and that is will provide a practical and inspirational framework for creative learning. The standards and expectation are high but the rewards in terms of satisfaction and personal development are considerable and acceptable.
Why English Mania Institute in Bhubaneswar?
We are committed to give and fulfill the described challen
- Develop analytical skill set through case study method
- Involve students in practical activity oriented class rather than traditional study method
- Reduce English phobia by “learning by doing” technique course objectives
- Understanding inter-personal skills & the steps required to be taken to improve these
- Understanding the importance of a positive mindset & the steps to be taken to develop this.
- How to build a proactive winning attitude.
- Prepare for personal interviews and group discussions
- Present themselves with “corporate readiness” and with “business presence”
- Qualified and experienced Teachers
- Great location and modern facilities.
- Online classes in YouTube & What’s-app
- English Speaking
- Personality Development
- Corporate Training
- Interview Skill Training
- Resume & Cover Letter
- NLP Training
- Career Counselling
- Business writing Skills
- Call-Centre Training
- Voice & Accent Training
- Business English
- IELTS Training