Business Writing Skills
Good writing skills can enhance your image and increase your confidence at the workplace. Starting from sending a mail to a peer, proposal writing to a client and preparing a presentation to teams, 95% of the communication in any workplace happens through email exchange. But , are you confident in writing Effective mails, letters, proposals that get the attention of your peers, clients, boss and others?
- 7 Days sessions
- On demand 1 to 1 dedicated session with instructor
- 10 real practice tasks for improving your writing skills
- Small batch size with not more than 6 people
- Learn emailing etiquettes in detail
- Write Professional mails, proposals and reports in 1 weeks.
- Extended modules such as writing memos, agenda etc.
- Writing Business English’ is a course that will help you in the following:
- How is Business English different from written English
- What are the different types of emails that we send to our internal and external customers
- E-mail etiquettes that we need to remember for drafting a mail
- What is proposal writing
- What can proposal do
- What kind of proposal brings success
- Presentation skill building
- Do’s and don’ts of Presentation skills
- What is a Memorandum
- How is it helpful in the market
- Composites of a Memo
- Minutes Of Meeting- uses and process
Who can take this Course?
- Working professional from any field/department
Why should I take this course
- Become a more efficient employee at your workplace
- On demand free of cost sessions to learn how to blog and even write a resume
- Boost up your career with the certification.
- Add value in your resume
- You will never afraid to write a mail to your boss , team members or to your clients
- You will become confident in writing any business document
- Your mails or proposals will get the attention of your peers. This can enhance your image at the work place
student spoken english student spoken english