10 reasons why do you get rejected in interviewJune 27, 2019
Are women better managers than manJuly 23, 2019
There are two kinds of people in this world. The first category consists of those people who use hard work on the other hand second category consists of a totally different kind of smart work place. The different between hard work and smart work is innovation. Smart work and hard work go hand in hand. We always start with hard work and experience makes it smart. Here we will discuss “What is the difference between Hard Work and Smart Work? ”
Let’s take a look at some of the differences between hard work and smart work:
- Biggest difference between hard work and smart work is strategy and planning. Strategy must be based upon reality and planning based upon understanding the ground level situation.
- Hard work is everyone’s job, but smart work is job of only smart people. Smart work is very important.
- Smartness is the only way to achieve success. According to me a balance has to exist between both smart work and hard work. Because as a smart person without any hard work is useless. As a hardworking person as a smart working person work in a direction.
- Taking example of government scheme like NREGA there is smartly implemented. intelligent people work upon them but when the question come about implementation that is the greater problem arise, so it is prove without hard work ,smart work cannot achieve anything.
- Smart work and hard work both are essential but now a day’s smart work helps to gain popularity rather than hard work.
- Hard work and smart work has goes together give take example of Max Weber, he is not only smart but also he his hardworking person.
- Body Language also plays an important role in smart work. Hardworking guys are poor in verbal as well as non-verbal communication whereas smart working guys are very good in communication.
- Hardworking is a verb which we lots of work & lots of time we do and smart working spending less amount of time.
- Hard work is totally based upon our physical efforts and smart work we use tools, trick and have proper planning.
- Smart work is looking for creative ways to finish your job faster and easier but hard work is continue working because he believe how much hour you work matter.
- Hard work aim at the quantity and smart work aim at the quality.
- Hard work and smart work gives same results at ending point. But the way you make approach to achieve it is a different thing.
- Hard work requires strength and time but smart work save time and strength.
- We need to find that easiest way out to solve our situation with help of smart work.
- Smart work improves productivity and management skill but in hard work we gain knowledge and experience.Sometimes hard work may become boring and smart work may make us lazy.
Hard work and smart work is both are important to each other. Hard work is the begging step to smart work because with house facing hard work no one can smarter. Here we discussed nicely the topic “What is the difference between Hard Work and Smart Work”?