Spoken English Lesson: Episode-1January 24, 2018
Basic English Grammar Spoken English lesson:Episode-2January 29, 2018
Education in India as compared to foreign nations plays a very vital role in the lives of students. The education system of India is such that it nurtures a healthy relationship in between the teachers and the students, rather it’s completely absent in the case of foreign nations. If we go for an in-depth research, we may find many differences in both the systems which can be discussed in the following article. We can also state that the education system in the foreign nations is much more advanced in case of quality, infrastructure, content delivery, modules, ambience, presentation etc.
Education in foreign nation is better.
- The quality of the education is comprised with delivery of practical examples and case studies which help the students to get more acquainted with the real life situations which makes them more efficient.
- The educational institutions of foreign nations are very particular about their infrastructural presence which attracts the students in a higher number.
- As far as the quality of trainers and faculty members are concerned, the authorities of such institutions are very conscious in choosing the best team for their students because they can’t afford to compromise with the quality of their delivery of content.
- In the institutions of foreign nations, the modules designed for the students are more practical and can be justified with real life examples.Here we have discussed about the educational system of foreign nations. Education in India compared to foreign nations.
Education in India is better.
- The education system of India is more bookish and theoretical as compared to the foreign nations.
- In India, The education system is really very obsolete and full of barriers which restrict the students to think out of the box.
- In comparison to foreign nations, our education system is much better in the context of the relationship in between the teacher/trainer and its students.
- The Indian educational system is not a good conductor of relevant changes and it always creates a burden on the students to face more stress during their examinations which is completely absent in the case of the foreign nations.Here we have discussed about the educational system of India. Education in India compared to foreign nations.
If we try to conclude the discussion by referring back to the aforesaid points, we find the education system at both the geographical areas is like the two sides of a coin. Now, we can only say that there are very significant and minute differences in between both the systems but their primary goal is to educate people and transform them in to a professional. It depends on the students themselves that which one they prefer the most after going through their own conscience. Education in India compared to foreign nations.
Best Spoken English Classes in Bhubaneswar English Mania,Acharya vihar, Bhubaneswar/ English Mania Spoken English Classes, Ravi talkies square, Bhubaneswar/English Mania Spoken English Classes,