Introduction Group Discussion with Answer Group Discussion with Answer
The debate between the comparison of private and government educational institutes will go on till eternity. Both have their own significance in their respective fields. Both types of institutes have much to nurture and reproduce the future champions of India. Is that only the schools who are responsible for the development of the children? If so, which could be better private or the Government ones? Many feel that the private institutes are better over government schools, is that true?
Private Group Discussion with Answer
– Private schools have better infrastructure required for the physical and mental development of the child. They can help with the required facilities for the students to learn their lessons in a better way. The infrastructure can help them to have a practical approach to education.
– The private institutes are better in their approach towards the psychological development of the children.
– Private schools maintain better hygiene and environment which could safeguard the health of the students.
– The education imparted in the private schools are more of audio-visual now-a-days with the emergence of computers into the learning.
– Private schools can also provide better sport activities and equipments for the physical development of the children.
– Students can learn the civilized and modern approach which is of demand in the MNC culture which is feeding many of us in present era.
– Government schools are affordable and they provide the minimum required infrastructure to meet the basic needs.
– Private schools do not accommodate the low economic group students. Right to education is the freedom for everyone, and government schools provide education to all the children without any partiality.
– Policies like ‘ Free and compulsory education’ and ‘ Education to the girl child’ are made possible only in the government schools.
– Government schools also provide the basic sports facilities and physical education to the students.
– Private schools cannot compete in the essential educational requirements of the staffs that the government schools fulfil.
– Government institutes also provide good salary to their teaching and management faculties.
Private schools are definitely better than government schools as they would provide better infrastructure, better teacher to student ratio, have a clean & hygienic facility, provide better environment for students with options of personality development and extracurricular activities. Government schools may not be able to offer all these features but for those who cannot afford private schools, getting their children in government schools is better than no schooling at all.