PM Narendra Modi urged local masses to fulfill Mahatma Gandhi`s dream of Clean India. He launched the Swachh Bharat Campaign at Rajpath in New Delhi. He called it as a paid homage to Mahatma Gandhi and former PM Lal Bahadur Shastri, on their birth anniversary. He urged people that it is the social responsibility of Indian citizens to accomplish Gandhiji`s vision of Clean India by year 2019. He even said that the vision can only come true only when 125 crore people of India work for it. Let us share our views on the matter. Will Swachh Bharat Campaign Succeed?
• It is not wise to start thinking of the results first as it is said that perform actions without considering the results.
• PM Narendra Modi came on the streets to start the mission, and this step cannot be ignored by his many followers.
• PM initiated the chain by inviting nine public figures for campaign including Sachin Tendulkar, Shashi Tharoor, Mridula Sinha, Baba Ramdev, Anil Ambani, Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Kamal Hasan, and the entire team of Tarak Mehta ka Oolta Chashma.
• Gujarat, which was a destroyed state, after a series was natural disaster, was rebuilt by Narendra Modi, and he was successful in making it a clean and prosperous state.
• Every task needs follow up and just one day working to fulfill the vision will not convert Swachh Bharat Campaign into reality.
• The celebrities will also come for one day to promote the cause and will get busy with their schedules in future. It is the same case with every person in India.
• The youngsters can only create hype on social media by sharing blogs, praising efforts of PM, and posting his pictures. No one will take a broom and actually become a part of the movement.
• In a economy where inflation is rising, growth is slowing, jobs are declining, who has got the time to devote to such campaigns.
• More than the cleaning drive, it is the people’s attitude that needs a change. If we keep making our surroundings dirty, we can never make India clean.
PM Narendra Modi is known for his actions. Whenever he starts a mission, gives everything to complete it. The development of Gujarat is the finest example of his work. However, this time it is a big challenge where he needs to change mentality of crores of people living in India. He has started well, and message is spreading well. It needs to be continued by PM Modi by launching some or other form of measures to encourage the people for making the vision of Swachh India a reality by 2019.