Do brands rule our lives, we will discuss in this context. If it is asked to any lay man that, what do you understands by the term “Brand”? A simple answer may come from its end that, Brand refers to those products which can only be purchased by the financially affluent people. But, the reality is something different; because if we observe technically the term Brand refers to a manufacturer or trader who does the manufacturing or the trading process of its own products or the products it gets supplied from other resources & go for the further sales processes to the open market.
Yes! Brands do rule our lives:-
- We always prefer to purchase branded products because; we have an intuition that they are the best.
- Many of the youngsters prefer to go for branded products because they take it as their style statement.
- The elite customers never go for any other option rather than going for the branded ones only.
- Brands endorse their products by the help of celebrities & other influential people to attract the customers by targeting their sentimental inclinations towards the aforesaid personalities.
- Brands are playing a very important role in the lives of individuals as it indicates their taste & status symbol.
Here we discuss that the brands really rule our lives. we understand “Do brands rule our lives”
No! Brands don’t rule our lives:-
- A common man never prefers the brand; rather it prefers the quality and the value of its money. Thus it goes for the economic products belonging from each variant.
- As far as the buying behavior of the common man is concerned, they remain inclined about having a cheaper variant of every product variant with a good quality which can last for a longer period of time by satisfying its immediate requirements.
- The common buyers who belong from the middle class or upper middle class of our society never go for the branded products with high price tag, they rather go for the less endorsed or less known brands for getting the same product at a lower price range.
- The common buyers never prefer to go for high priced or elite brands because their pocket never allows them to do so, thus they go for the less known ones.
- The brands had never mesmerized the common people by their high budget promotional drives, because they prefer to have good food rather spending on good brands or elite brands. Here we discuss that the brands don’t rule our lives. we understand “Do brands rule our lives”
As per the discussion above, it can be concluded that the brands have their own place in the market as well as in the conscience of the people; so we can say that brands partially rule our lives because the inclination and preference towards them (brands) differs from person to person.
English Mania Spoken English Classes, Nayapalli ,Bhubaneswar/English Mania Spoken English Classes Patia, Bhubaneswar/English Mania Spoken English Classes,Jayadev vihar Bhubaneswar/English Mania Spoken English Classes,Kalpana Square,Best Soft Skill Training in Bhubaneswar English Mania Spoken English Classes, Gouri Nagar, old Town bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar/English Mania Spoken Classes, CRPF square,Bhubaneswar.
Advertisement Is Good or Bad