India, being one of the biggest economies and a highly populated country as compared to the rest of the world; has shown a significant picture of its growth in the past few years. In spite of this growth, the GDP (Gross domestic product) of our country is not at par. This is because the rich is getting richer and the poor is getting poorer due to the ample amount of corruption prevailing in the different sectors of our economy. So, today we are going to discuss “Where is the corruption free India?”
Where is the corruption free India
Yes, India has a corruption free economy:
- As per the studies, the honorable prime minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi has played a vital role by being an initiator of many pilot projects and strategies to bring reformations.
- Among these projects and strategies, demonetization and make in India have proved to be the milestone of success.
- If we compare demonetization and make in India project with each other, we find that the sole objective of both the terms was to bring economic prosperity to our country.
- On the other hand, the present government of India led by Mr Narendra Modi has taken many more significant decisions such as introduction of LPG subsidy “Give Up” scheme which encouraged a social awareness to get integrated for doing something for the poor/rural sector of our country, introduction of LPG Ujjwala scheme showed a path of independence from domestic pollution and this was a result of the aforesaid scheme.
Here we have discussed that, the India is a corruption free economy.
No, India doesn’t have a corruption free economy:
- In spite of so many reformations from the Indian government’s end the self centered economic malpractices are still in existence.
- If we elaborate the same, enormous examples can be sited in support of it. Such as, telecom 2G scam, back door entry process by PSUs (Public Sector Undertakings) as well as some corporate houses, special admission processes at premium educational institutions, mismanagement of the funds provided to the government schools, etc.
- Now the situation is such that, the virus of corruption had spread its roots to every corner of Indian economy.
- Lastly saying, the corruption in our country has affected our economy to such an extent that it made us witness an economic meltdown during the financial year 2008-09 which provoked the corporate houses and some PSUs (Public Sector Undertakings) to go for a mass dismissal of their employees. This was really pathetic.
Here we have discussed that, India doesn’t have a corruption free economy.
Finally, concluding this discussion will be a tough task; because we have recently started transforming and it will take some time to change the picture of our economy. But, still we can expect that the most awaited corruption free economy of India will find its complete existence some day or the other.
Best Spoken English classes in Bhubaneswar English Mania Acharya Vihar Bhubaneswar,English Mania kalpana squre ,English Mania Spoken English Classes Baramunda Bhubaneswar,English Mania Spoken English Classes Jayadev Vihar Bhubaneswar.
GD Topic: Should mobile phones be allowed in schools & colleges?