Rainfall is good or bad, Effect of Monsoon on Indian EconomyDecember 8, 2017
Advertisement Is Good or BadDecember 12, 2017
Whenever inquired as to whether examinations are great or awful, the appropriate responses of various people will absolutely contrast. A few people have the sentiment that examinations are great while the others oppose this idea. Examination – has it killed education? it is a big question in front of everyone.
Examination is good
- It enables the students to remain associated with his books and keep him on his toes.
- Exams enable the students understanding which will be faced in professional life.
- Exams help students or candidates to face competition.
- Examination is a way to judge whether the students understand the concepts or chapters taught in school or not.
- Examination hasn’t murdered instruction since exams are for trying our retaining limit that what we have till contemplated in our school. According to me, people give more priority to marks than the knowledge that is not good just because how 3 hours paper will not decide our career. There must be a solution of this reason that marks are not a priority. Education is something gives us knowledge about the various thing it’s about the development of our brain. Actually, exams are not the reason for this solution must be a change in our thinking just because our teachers ‘ parents ‘ friend, relatives everyone ask good marks good job.
- The examination is a procedure that is utilized to comprehend the level of information that an student has. Exams don’t just mean illustrative papers which are constrained to a specific subject or book, as they are in schools. Consider the various competitive exams, they are all objective type with questions that contain a mix of direct answers or implementation of logic using the facts learned. These kind of exams are beneficial as they help in judging the thinking or analytical ability of a student.
- Current education system is currently based on the descriptive format papers. But this is slowly changing. Education is not dead, it is now going to be reborn according to the changing times.
Examinations are unnecessary
- Exams pointlessly pressurize the students or candidates.
- In India particularly, there are numerous exams every year. Student barely has any time for extracurricular activities.
- The vast majority of the exams structure and configuration are not adequate to assess the genuine capacities of the students.
- Exams in India depend on marks. Grades can be an appropriate component.
- Examination is extremely pressurizing students life. Consider a Btech as an eg. One semester ordinarily runs max to max for 4 months, in this period one needs to give some of the internal exams, final exams, last test of the years and the occasions included it. Tell after giving all these exams whether one has seen the change in ourselves as an engineer? No, one has to just increased memorizing capacity. Don’t forget that Education is Knowledge which makes every student to be well disciplined in his life. So final advice is to stop the examination and stop the student’s limitations because there are a lot of things present outside, other than examination which we have to look upon.
Depending upon the situation we need to understand the need and change the pattern of examination. It should be based on knowledge rather than memories everything and forget after exam.
Rainfall is good or bad, Effect of Monsoon on Indian Economy
Spoken English In bhubaneswar
English Speaking Institute in BBSR