GD Topic:Is India Ready For E-commerce?November 20, 2017
GD Topic: Demonetization was a successful step or not?November 22, 2017
Almost a year ago supreme court asked cinema halls to play the national anthem before screening the film it was a big step from supreme court which has a direct impact on common peoples. Many people welcome this decision and some also there who make a question on this step. After all why Supreme Court of asked to play national anthem in a cinema hall and why some peoples are opposing this step wheal many are in favor of this decision. Let’s find out the conclusion of this GD Topic: Should national anthem be played in cinema halls?
- Playing national anthem in the cinema hall is a right step it is not harming anyone and listening national anthem creates a positive thinking for the century.
- After some incidence like anti-national slogans in JNU and Jammu and Kashmir, there was a need to remind these peoples that they are the citizens of this nation, listening national anthem is the best way to clear anti-national mindset.
- Most of the peoples after passing from school only occasionally listen to national anthem some time they forgot national anthem for them it will be a good step to remind them national anthem.
- Standing 52 seconds is not a big task just imagine how our army jawans are doing their duty in such extreme conditions, paying national anthem can remind everyone about their sacrifice and love toward the motherland and peoples of India.
- Plying national anthem in cinema is a big step it will increase awareness among peoples towards national responsibilities.
- Most of our youngster love to watching movies in cinema hall it is the perfect palace where we can send a message to them. If there is anything antisocial in the movie then listening national anthem will reduce the effect on their minds.
- Playing national anthem in the cinema hall is a wrong step from Supreme Court cinema hall is not the perfect place to play the national anthem.
- Peoples are going to cinema hall for enjoying movies, they should not be we forced to listen to national anthem it will reduce their personal freedom.
- Some peoples are not serious during the national anthem when paying in cinema hall they are only interested to watch the movie it creates disrespect to our nation.
Playing national anthem in the cinema hall is not harming anyone and there are various benefits this increasing respect and seriousness among peoples. Peoples should forget about their own personal freedom and enjoyment when it is of national interest.
English Mania Spoken English, personality development and group discussion classes in bhubaneswar.