Basic English Grammar:ADVERBS OF MANNERNovember 20, 2017
GD Topic: Should national anthem be played in cinema halls?November 21, 2017
Is India Ready For E-commerce or not : GD topic
After demonetization in India, there is a rapid growth in use us of e-commerce. This sector was present in India from two decades ago but the boot comes after demonetization. No doubt it is a growing sector but there is some question still rising i.e. is India is ready for E-commerce? Govt. of India planning to restrict cash transaction in limited amount but is everyone is ready for that or we need to think for this again. Let’s find out the conclusion from the following GD topic:
India is not ready for E-commerce
- The backbone of Indian economy has come from village areas and these areas are not aware of e-commerce and online transaction.
- Some areas of India is not connected to the internet and most of the area is suffering from slow internet speed in this situation the only e-commerce will be a problem.
- E-commerce sector is not very reliable we cannot trust online shopping store completely, some of them are reliable but there are many cases where peoples are cheated online.
- Cybersecurity of India is not advance there a chance that with an increase of E-transaction, cyber-attack will be increased.
- There is a number of people who are not well in using digital apps and computers first we have to start the campaign to improve people’s understanding of computers.
India is ready for E-commerce
- There is a rapid increase in online transaction and E-commerce which indicates the awareness among peoples this is the time to push peoples towards e-commerce.
- Online transaction is traceable govt. can identify and can keep a record of the transaction which will reduce corruption in India.
- Online transaction can reduce the cost of paper currency which will save a lot of money and paper. E-commerce will also reduce problems of fake currency.
- E-commerce is safe and protected there are various protection and firewalls present in each layer and due to its traceability refund is possible.
- The world is moving toward the e-commerce and India have to take some step to push peoples toward e-commerce.
There are some issue and lack of knowledge in peoples but the increasing use of E-commerce show that peoples are learning e-commerce. There are various benefits of e-commerce which can help to develop our national economy. Accepting new thing may be hard initially but it has long-term benefits.
English Mania Spoken English Classes, personality development and group discussion classes in Bhubaneswar.