School Education Minister Vinod Tawde decided that HSC and SSC students should be given an extra ten minutes to read the question paper in exams. Let us discuss on “Should Students Be Given Extra Time To Read The Question Paper In Exams”.
Yes Spoken English Centre in Bhubaneswar-English Mania
– It will help the students relax in the examination hall. The students are stressed due to the pressure of exams. Therefore, if they are given 10 minutes extra, it will reduce their anxiety.
– It gives more clarity while writing. Extra time helps give enough time to the students to decide what to write and how to answer the questions.
– It will help the students remember what they have learned. There are a lot of chances of one forgetting one’s lessons. So this extra time will take care of the forgotten points.
– It will help the students manage time effectively. The students will be able to decide how much time must be taken to answer a particular question. This will definitely help them attempt all the questions on time.
– The extra time can be utilized to clarify doubts, if any, with the concerned teachers.
No Spoken English Centre in Bhubaneswar-English Mania
– The invigilators are concerned about the misuse of the extra time given in exams as students may try to discuss among themselves during this time.
– Assigning more supervisors to each hall in order to avoid malpractice is not always practically possible.
– When the students go through the question paper and if they do not know the answers, then there are chances of it increasing their tension.
inGD Topic with Answer-English Mania for GD Topic with Answer-English Mania
The chances of making effective use of the extra time to read the question paper in exams is more than that of misusing the same. Therefore, students should be given some extra time which will reduce their stress and anxiety.
Spoken English Centre in Bhubaneswar-English Mania Spoken English Centre in Bhubaneswar-English Mania