GD Topics-II-for 24th May,15May 23, 2015
Feeling Tired Expressions -English ManiaJune 26, 2015
Ways of praising someone
Praise – to express admiration or approval about the achievements or characteristics of a person or thing.
- He should be praised for his honesty.
- My parents always praised me when I did well at school.
- He was highly praised for his research on heart disease.
- Well done – the most common way of praising someone when they have done something well.
- Congratulations – used for praising someone who has achieved something important, such as passing a major exam.